Thursday 22 March 2012

Free Things? I LOVE FREE THINGS!

disclaimer: I do not own, Amazon, Indigo or Apple I simply want to show what they offer. 

HEY!
I was watching a presentation from my fellow classmate and noticed that you can download eReading software to your computer! And in addition to that you can download 1000s of FREE ebooks! yeah FREE! I'm not going to endorce just one software so I'm going to give links for a few of the most popular software out there!

KOBO For Windows Users CLICK ME FOR KOBO FOR DESKTOPS

KINDLE For Windows Users CLICK ME FOR KINDLE FOR DESKTOPS

iBOOKS For the next one you need an iTunes account and perhaps an Apple product (ie. iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTouch) the link will take you where you can purchase it (FOR FREE) at the apple app store
CLICK FOR iBOOKS!

This saves paper! SAVE TREES AND WHATEVER!

Also A little update as to what I've been reading! I've been reasing the second book for the Hunger Games Series, Catching Fire. It's a good series so far but each chapter is like a cliff hanger. Suzanne Collins writes every chapter like it's her last. She's funny like that. I do suggest reading the series though....

No comments:

Post a Comment